Friday 27 November 2020

Submission and Surrender, Be Zero By Dr Muhammad Javed Ahmed (MAST MAST HEALERS)

Submission and Surrender, Be Zero

Baba ji asked me once, what do you think prostration is? I replied what we do on the prayer mat, that is prostration. He said no, think and then tell

i started contemplating and asked around but baba ji said ask Allah and then call me when you get the answer. Four days has passed, baba ji wasn't going to talk to me, until or unless i get the answer to it first.

I was sitting in the lounge staring at the door of Khana Kaaba and started saying Oh Allah let me know what the answer is its been 4 days i didn't talk to my baba ji.

then all of a sudden i don't know if i saw it with my open eyes or i fell asleep but i saw a man or a woman in white attire prostrating

And suddenly that person disappears and transforms into a peck of sand. Then another person comes, holds that sand in his fist and throws it in nearby water between the fields

then again fills his fist with sand and throw it on a rose flower, then again fills his fist and throws it on the trash and lastly he picks sand with both his hands and throw it in the air

The sand then disappears, and that prostrating man appears again, i called baba ji in excitement to tell him about this dream

Baba ji asked me now you know what actual prostration means? I said yes. Prostration means your inner submission and devotion to God, making yourself zero.

And till today im still not able to perform that prostration but i pray to Allah to grant me that submission to Him

I asked Dr Javed about this dream, he explained that the rose relates to Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH)'s love

And trash is my own self and throwing the sand in air is the same as well. One time we were all sitting together

Baba ji told me to think that who do i love the most amongst my own siblings and shahid's siblings?

I said i love everyone, baba ji said no listen to your heart then answer . So i started thinking 

I thought about my brother haseeb, there was more love and less conflicts then i thought about my sister there were more conflicts 

Then i thought about my younger brother, there were more conflicts for him as he left my father alone

Felt the same for one of shahid's sister, for other sister there was love and very less aggression and for his brother, my heart was silent. 

For his sister in law, my heart was again neutral then i thought to myself what does this mean, i think i don't love anyone completely 

I told baba ji on phone, he said lets talk face to face. He said betay babay keep forgiving everyone, dont go against anyone. 

Then i said baba ji i thought I've forgiven everyone but my heart answered me this. That day i prayed alot, asked Allah to fill my heart with love for everyone. 

Now with Allah's mercy, the conflicts in my heart are gone. And Baba ji also said its not obligatory for you to meet and greet them all the time, just keep your heart clean for them. 

Thats how he used to teach us we have stayed with baba ji for 3 to 4 years and these are some of the experiences i remember 


Worshipping while standing on one leg for 3 hours is very easy but loving the humanity unconditionally and with total surrender is very difficult 

Baba ji has assigned this work to us now and he always said "no one gets to leave when the lesson has been learned" 

Once baba ji has explained that it is "die before dying" , how can i add something to it and shahida baji knows herself too but she was asking me about fourth fist of sand

In my knowledge when she stared at that Khana Kaaba door's picture she went into a ecstatic phase and a vision was shown to her

Baba ji told her briefly that it is surrendering yourself completely and in my knowledge basically we are just a peck of dirt and always running after this dirt

But inside of this dirt(body) there's a soul which




No comments:

Purpose of Life

 It seems we don’t care about our future generations . Or about the accountability we will have to face with regards to our own lives . If w...