Monday 30 March 2015



A Uric Acid Patient Recovered By Listening The Surah Alrehman Therapy -The Ultimate Therapy
Share His Own Self Experience With Us.

BACK BITING (GHEEBAT) A TRUTH WHICH IS A BIG SIN TO SPEAK. IT'S LIKE EATING FLESH OF DEAD ..


I have been a patient of uric acid since i was 16...when i researched the causes and affects of uric acid in allepathy...tou i found that it is mainly caused by over usage of beef mutton or high protein diets.Beef n mutton being the main reason,uric acid or gout affects your joints and it could lead to atheritius and other lethal ailments.i wasnt realy fond of beef and mutton but stil i became a patient of gout and frm a v erly age and icing on the cake was that it was making me a patient of depression and i was getting weak internaly.Then i found dis dua...surah REHMAN the ultimate remedey in the voice of qari abdul basid and listened to it with closed eyes...i listened it for consectiv 7 days.The main reason was backbiting(gheebat)of near ones and dear ones.When i started abstaining speaking and listening against them I started recovering gradualy.Afterwards a small prayer with a v big impact came my way.I closed my eyes...tried to feel my heart beat and tried to break 360 idols of hatred greif bias sect infact the biggest idol of me my myself (main).took the heavy baggage of my sins infront of ALLAH and called three times ALLAH ALLAH ALLAH with all the love in my heart.When I opened my eyes my depression was released.Medical science was silent abt my early age ailment and all the top nodge doctors were unable to diagnose the reason and recommend proper treatment.So if you are a patient of cancer aids or any other lethal disease or ailment do not get hopless because ALLAH is the cure.ALLAH almighty is there.ALLAH ALLAH ALLAH
https://www.facebook.com/bilzy.arsh/posts/881750435191429

No comments:

Purpose of Life

 It seems we don’t care about our future generations . Or about the accountability we will have to face with regards to our own lives . If w...