Monday 30 March 2015

Dr Karen share her views about Surah Alrehman therapy with Scientific proven. As she discussed that Her father who is cancer patient also cured by following this therapy


Dr Karen share her views about Surah Alrehman therapy with Scientific proven. As she discussed that Her father who is cancer patient also cured by following this therapy

Our bodies are equipped with a troubleshooting mechanism.Whenever an untoward process occurs our immune system kicks in and gets rid of the harmful elements.Some of the majorly identified elements are tumor suppressor genes ,tumor necrosis factor,natural killer cells and cells of major histocompatibilty complex.Believe it or not our genes are programmed to produce tumor cells and at the same time its equipped to battle them.These tumor cells form when there is imbalance in the immune process.Much like the resonance of the atoms of an element going out of sync our genes when donot sync with the divine information either starts producing more tumor cells or lesser immune cells and at times more than required immune cells.
I am telling all this because this is where my transformation started,as a surgeon doctor for me to treat cancer was a Godly act.I had seen so many patients who got better with surgery and others who couldn't make it.My problem used to be those I couldnot save.
My father was diagnosed as hepatocellular carcinoma in the april of 2011.I got worried since I knew the prognosis of liver cancer was dismal.We looked into variable options ranging from medications to transplant,but as fate would have it my father didn't agree to surgery.Call it serendipity but I ended up at a hospital where I had no previous intention to work.I met a young and smart female surgeon who introduced me to surah Alrehman therapy,I didn't tell her about my predicament at first but later on when my father refused surgery I brought him to Dr Muhammad Javed who along with his team of doctors was actively involved in this research therapy.With this therapy my father felt good.He went for a repeat Ct scan and the tumor size had shrunk considerably.He carried on with his active life as if nothing happened.On subsequent scans the tumor had become inactive and were only a few dots on liver.He lived a full and active life for 3 years.One day last year Allah claimed him and the reason was not liver cancer.
I am a witness to this therapy not just with my father but with alot of other patients...The only condition is you have to follow the exact instructions much like any other doctor recommendations.Best part is you can prescribe it further.
Allah Allah Allah
https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=849314108460524&id=817252385000030
Www.alrehman.com

No comments:

Purpose of Life

 It seems we don’t care about our future generations . Or about the accountability we will have to face with regards to our own lives . If w...