Friday 3 April 2015

Try TO Recoginize YouSelf & Lets Fall In Love




Try TO Recoginize YouSelf & Lets Fall In Love




As i grew up and realised that i have been leading such a sinful life...a question rather an 
urge disturbed me day and night... Does Allah belong to the Sinful ? Does HE have any 
alternative than punishing me and putting me to hell? What if i want to be friends with Him ? 
Is He really so judgemental and arrogant that He just makes friends with the pious? I often 
said in heart....im tired of Fearing u Allah...i want a Hug...Is your love only for the Good
ones? Cant i get a chance ever to be close to You ? Who are you ? Where are you ? i want a friend Always by my side...but You are only available five times a day...is it really so ? Cant i sleep hugging you ? Cant i wake up in your arms ? Cant we talk about silly things? Cant you guide me all the time? What is the way to you ?
as the time passed my aggression and void was getting worse...i started recitations of Surahs and ayats...offered prayers five times a day...also offered nawafil...but peace was no where..the loneliness was still there...i got disapointed of life... I fell ill.. Fever body aches dihydration burning sleeplessness vomiting and stomach upsets had become a part of my daily routine. No medicine was effective...but amazingly reports were always clear.
i just thought I am never going to heal up...meanwhile a doctor at Doctors Hospital gave me a black card and asked me to try this...during listening to it for 7 days sometimes i felt cold and sometimes i cried a lot but i felt i was recovering...i was gaining confidence that Allah exists and He is watching me...i had a smile on my face for no reason...i became fearless and felt as if i am flying...i came to know that He loves everyone equally...otherwise i would have never gained so much peace and positive...we recite Quran and offer prayers as we fear the hell...we want to b pious to avoid punishment...We don't know how to surrender...We never bother to act on what we r saying... But if Your search is pure and unconditional He is surely going to show you the way..


No comments:

Purpose of Life

 It seems we don’t care about our future generations . Or about the accountability we will have to face with regards to our own lives . If w...