Tuesday 25 April 2023

DUA - THERAPY

 Present yourself to him, to your Lord. Imagine that it’s just you and Him . 

It will take a minute, but this image of you and Him, alone together, it will come into focus. Clear your heart . Forgive everyone 

For the sake of God, forgive his thoughtless, reckless creation. Forgive them fully and completely. Say Oh my Lord, I have forgiven everyone, including my enemies, so have mercy on them and give to them abundantly. I have forgiven them all my Lord, so you please forgive them too.  

And say if it’s the case my Lord that I have hurt or wronged anyone, then as compensation, give them the rewards of my good deeds, as much as you see fit, and put mercy in their hearts for me and say, Oh my Lord if there is anything good left of what I have done in this life, please give that away too, give it to those who follow in the footsteps of our Prophet, Peace Be Upon Him.  

The only thing you have left with you now are the wrongs you have committed, your excesses and mistakes. 

Take these to him, to your Creator. Take them to Him with pride. Go to Him with love. Go with so much love, all the love you can summon. It is the only thing He wants. And with love and without saying anything out loud, or even moving your lips, call to Him. Call him three times by his name: Allah, Allah, Allah. With love.


Dr. M Javed Ahmed


No comments:

Purpose of Life

 It seems we don’t care about our future generations . Or about the accountability we will have to face with regards to our own lives . If w...