Saturday 6 June 2015

Thanks To Our Baba Jee For Telling the Surah Alrehman Therapy

Thanks To Our Baba Jee For Telling the Surah Alrehman Therapy



Mairay sohnay baba, Thanks for everything you taught in such a brief meeting, thanks for showing me the right path and helping me experience what is Dard, what is Dard ka ahsaas, Dard ka mission. Thanks for all what you did which led me to find purpose of life, my whole family and my next generation will always be grateful to you. 
I have always respected all my teachers and you are greatest of all the mentors i had in my life. I discovered myself during this journey, I have discovered what it means to truly respect others and how to earn respect if one deserves a little. Class, caste, status and boundaries all collapsed here. ALLAH, ALLAH, ALLAH was your message, so simple. No hard core curriculum and no chillas and wazeefas. Allah lay lo, hay koi jo ALLAH ki talash main ha , hay koi jo ALLAH maangta ha , simply listen to Surah AlRahman for 7 consecutive days yourself. As advised at
www.alrehman.com


No comments:

Purpose of Life

 It seems we don’t care about our future generations . Or about the accountability we will have to face with regards to our own lives . If w...