Thursday 4 May 2017

Muhammad Ammar successful Case Studies Related To The Ultimate Remedy The Surah AlRehman Therapy

Muhammad Ammar Successfull Case Studies Related To The Ultimate Remedy The Surah AlRehman Therapy



Muhammad Ammar Ali is a wise and  professional person. He is qualified in MSC and specializes in Accounting & Finance. Currently he is working with Allmed group of Companies as a Project Manager. He has a wide experience related to Surah Alrehman Therapy and changed his life at 360 degree.

Experience About Surah  Al-Rehman & Dua(Therapy)  

A Great Impact On My Thoughts With Positivity
The Surah Al Rehman and dua (Therapy)   is really an excellent and flawless remedy for me because I personally cure from this Dua (Therapy) , After listening the Surah Alrehman consecutive 7 days in the voice of qari Abdul basit without translation. I listend it with  close eyes and once I listened I called thrice time ALLAH ALLAH ALLAH in heart and then I feel  change in myself with positive thoughts and humanity.My thought process was entirely changed that I  have to choose the best of best for another person as I liked for myself.  I experience this therapy for my Job and family matters believe all the matters become smooth within no time even some time I feel abundant gratified to Allah for this blessing

Brain Tumor Cured 

I haired about my father’s friend wife she is suffering from brain tumor and at the last stage even during surgery her tumor got bleed and there was no further treatment in allopath and homeopathy I went their home and share the exact way for listening surah Al Rehman therapy she followed as it  is and get cure within 7 days . 


1 comment:

umer said...

must listenSurah Rehman with beautiful voice

Purpose of Life

 It seems we don’t care about our future generations . Or about the accountability we will have to face with regards to our own lives . If w...