Saturday 27 November 2021

بابا جی کا گلشن — Baba's Garden


I said: “Baba g is my belief.” What’s Baba? Baba is everything for me. Baba g is a gardener he has planted a beautiful garden that has all kinds of fruits, plants, flowers, trees, bushes and thorns like me and It is growing slowly. 


Coming time will tell what’s it. A beautiful garden of different types of flowers. Each has its own; glory, fragrance, colors. Alright! And Baba g is gardener of this entire garden and is taking care of it.


Its fragrance is bound to spread all over the world and is spreading. You see with the eye of love. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, just as flaw is in the eye of the beholder. What do I have to become?  


Lord has already made me whatever he wanted me to be and even in future his WILL will continue and only He will become. I can't become anything on my own. Assalam o alaikum!




No comments:

Purpose of Life

 It seems we don’t care about our future generations . Or about the accountability we will have to face with regards to our own lives . If w...