Saturday 27 November 2021

منچلے کا سودا — Valorous’s deal

Let me say one last thing about pain that as  little bit of pain as I have, even if someone gives me the whole universe, I will not make a deal, I will not give my pain. But most of you are shouting: “pain, pain.”


I’m making an open offer to you all in this group or anyone else that know; you all have this open offer from me that make a deal with me of your pain. Give me your pain but I’m already telling you that I won’t give my pain to anyone on any condition.


Even after taking whole universe, I won’t give it. But from my side it’s an open offer instead of me steal it. You can hand over your pain to me at the desired price. Make a deal with us. 


What is the logic that He’s not ready to give pain and ready to take pain? Is this pain so precious?





2 comments:

taibariaz84@gmail.com said...

Pta nae mujay to kuch nae pta

Unknown said...

بابا پھر بچتا ہی کیا ہے؟

آگ کی تپش ہی سہی، مگر اس تپش کے ساتھ جو بہت ذرا سا ٹمٹمانا ہے ، وہی تو امید ہے، وہی تو آسرا ہے، وہی تو حاصل ہے، تسی ایڈے سیانے نہ بنو۔ تہاڈے بقول تہاڈے کول تے ہے، تے تسی کسے نوں وی نہ دیوو کسی قیمت تے وی، تے پہلی گل جے ساڈے کول ہے ای کوئی نہیں۔ تے اگر ہوندی وی تے اسی نہیں سی دینی۔ آہو۔

Purpose of Life

 It seems we don’t care about our future generations . Or about the accountability we will have to face with regards to our own lives . If w...